• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Majid123

Majid123

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:10 AM

Cm'on guys we always plan one of these and it ends out about 4 v 4..

Can we get one with a perfect time and a perfect date? Maybe in a Saturday or Sunday around 8PM GMT or 9PM GMT..

This could help us come up with some strategies and help us win more comm wars!!

What do you guys think? Im thinking about maybe a 8 v 8 or even a 10 v 10? We have much players that would like to play and be better!

#2 Goztow

Goztow

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:21 AM

KOSs2 organizes a weekly I-CW (Monday at 8 PM UK time) which is just that: an internal training. We've been doing this weekly over the last 6 years (!). It features one standard and one fanmap. The advantage of a fixed date/time is that players tend to remember it and you're sure to have a minimal amount of KOSs2 players anyway.

We usually have between 3v3 and 7v7 lately, depending on who shows up. Maybe it could be interesting for Exodus regulars to join in these weekly events? It could provide a win-win for both communities, I figure. i would like to limit it to real regulars and contributors to Exodus for starters.

A bit more info: http://www.thekoss2....2&s1=15&lang=en
Calendar: http://www.thekoss2....5&s2=18&lang=en

I won't be able to attend tonight, but if a couple of you are interested then you can join our TS3 server (ts3.thekoss2.org) tonight to get the password and test it :).

#3 TieSTo

TieSTo

English and Proud <3

• Senior Moderators
  • 1,693 posts
  • Steam:
    TieSTo

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

Cm'on guys we always plan one of these and it ends out about 4 v 4..

Can we get one with a perfect time and a perfect date? Maybe in a Saturday or Sunday around 8PM GMT or 9PM GMT..

This could help us come up with some strategies and help us win more comm wars!!

What do you guys think? Im thinking about maybe a 8 v 8 or even a 10 v 10? We have much players that would like to play and be better!

Not possible.

We usually have commwars every saturday, and when there isn't, the staff play on the main server.

I've been trying to come up with a good compromise for months, but then last time i did it, people kept messing around in the pulic server and wouldn't leave, keeping others waiting. Then some of the left after waiting.

We know our strategies, people just don't listen.
Posted Image

#4 Majid123

Majid123

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

We know our strategies, people just don't listen.

Thats exactly the problem, you guys must listen to one leader.. and on person only.. not do what you want in a comm war ;/

But intra wars are good practice tbh

#5 TieSTo

TieSTo

English and Proud <3

• Senior Moderators
  • 1,693 posts
  • Steam:
    TieSTo

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

But intra wars are good practice tbh

I've been trying to come up with a good compromise for months, but then last time i did it, people kept messing around in the pulic server and wouldn't leave, keeping others waiting. Then some of the left after waiting.

Posted Image

#6 FlaminGnz

FlaminGnz

I'm too young to die

• Senior Moderators
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

thanks for the tip majid, but we have stopped these for a reason. However im hoping it will not cease permanently. I would be quite happy for people to join in with TK2 and thanks gozy very much for the offer

We have organised many in the past, but as tiesto has said we do encounter many problems alkl related to the number of people that turn up.

We have tried several different times, but ofc not every one can suit all out players

The renforums match is on the 20th and we still need more players involved with that one. After that match i am thinking of attempting to run some more Exodus intrawars. However we need a certain level of commitment from players to make the scheduled times.
Exodus Gaming Community Senior Moderator
Exodus Gaming Community Wars Co-Leader
Exodus Gaming Community Forum Moderator
Lummy hides out in my Bummy and sometimes it itches

#7 Goztow

Goztow

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:02 AM

Thanks to Jakerz and Breeze for joining in yesterday. I hope you enjoyed it.

#8 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

May be if you try an 1 hour or so on sunday afternoon ,one time Goztow and Exodus players on Goz's server and the other week on Exodus server .key =make it regular day/time may be one week it's wont be popular as expected but after a while it will be ..if it's stay on regular day/hour schedule ...IMO
76561197974111523.png

#9 Goztow

Goztow

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:15 PM

Well, we ain't gonna change our time / location of course, as we've had this going for 6 years by now :). But as said: you're welcome to join in.

#10 Goztow

Goztow

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

It's monday again ;)

maps are tobruk and mesa2 (dl links below)

http://tk2.blackinte.../C&C_Tobruk.mix
http://tk2.blackinte...s/C&C_mesa2.mix

If you see noone on TS3, be sure to check the public Ren channel, as we tend to meet up in there before moving to the I-CW channel :). Also add me on MSN (go_stuff@vt4.net) if you want a personal notification :D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users