Attached is the TeamSpeak Interaction script for TeamSpeak 3, it's the same as what is running on ExaBot. The script is a modification of aca20031's TS2 Interaction script.
This is only useful if you are running a community yourself with a TeamSpeak 3 bot and want to interact with IRC.
This does not contain the TeamSpeak regulator that is running on our Renegade server.
Click the spoiler for the Readme.
The .zip file contains the script (teamspeak3_interaction.mrc) and a readme (ts3readme.txt).
Any questions, suggestions and bug reports can be posted in this thread or can be PM'd to me on both the forums and IRC.
Planned for version 1.3
- !TS Banlist - Displays all bans on the server [Done!]
- !TS Delban - Allows you to delete a ban on the server [Done!]
- Syntax checking of commands, they are not checked properly and screw up the syntax sometimes [Done!]
- Improved permission system for commands
- Flood control to avoid spam
- Removing characters from input/output that can screw up the output