Attic treasures

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MUDKIPS

MUDKIPS

• Renegade Moderators
  • 383 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

I just found, under a loose floorboard in my attic a little leather pouch with all kinds of pictures and documents that belonged to the guy that lived in the house before my parents bought it (actually, he was the one who built it lol). There is quite some amazing shit in there, mainly from during the WW2 period. There's all kind of diplomas for Nazi medic training, identity cards marking him as a "desirable". What's most striking is tons of love letters of the dude I found, where he talks about being forced into the medic training and him missing his girlfriend and whatnot. There's also a bunch of pictures in there, going back as far as 1913. This whole thing is quite incredible. All Nazi official documents were collected and burnt when the occupation was over, so these things are rare in any case.

Any of you ever found any awesome stuff in your attics?

#2 theta123

theta123

I like you!

• Renegade Moderators
  • 677 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Keep those things secure.Many people out their are dieing to get their hands on things like that

I should go to the attic i guess, nobody's been their for 4 years or so.
Posted Image
Exodus Kommisar Moderator!
""Polyushko polye, Polyushko shiroko polye!!
Yedut da po polyu gyeroi,Proshlogo vryemyeni gyeroi!!""

#3 Dave2916

Dave2916

Sex me plenty

• Members
  • 1,103 posts
    Behind Prulez While Feeding Raven Crispy Grapes

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

Thats quite incredible. Any way of getting some on here?
Menisbad
Sory Pipel it Sucks IM NOT SELDA
woot is the problem
i am Bandet from DaDuke

Posted Image

#4 WNxKenny

WNxKenny

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Steam:
    WNxKenny
    Across the street from you, you know where i live!

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

house built 10 years ago, doubt there will be anything in there besides the yazoo milkshake bottle we found there when we moved here :)

ALL I WANT FOR RAMADAN IS YOU!

#5 JerJB

JerJB

• Renegade Forum Moderators
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

My parents built my house so there is nothing but useless stuff up there.

#6 Guest_cr0sis_*

Guest_cr0sis_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

I once accidentally my whole bedroom.

Yeah, I live up here so...

#7 himself92

himself92

Forum Whore

• Renegade Moderators
  • 1,785 posts
  • Steam:
    Himsellf93
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:24116624

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:11 AM

thats pretty cool MUDKIPS

maybe you could make huge bucks off of it :P

#8 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:6922897

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

WOW i would like to see this..anyway watch the basement you will prob find thing there also Posted Image Posted Image
76561197974111523.png

#9 m0a0n7er

m0a0n7er

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

i found my ex-gf once in the attic (my room there and she wanted to suprise sex me)

cudaker dont give ideas here, who knows what happens in cr0sis basement dum dum dum dum

#10 I0ny

I0ny

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

I once accidentally whole wallet
Posted Image
Posted Image

Which means, if time were on track, was my dad always the same? Or did I send Kyle back to change who my dad became?

#11 noobabuse

noobabuse

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

I helped my parents take out a wall in there house and we found a 14 year old KFC chicken meal that some worker left in the wall. lol
Jelly-server mod
wwa-server/fourms admin
Tiggy-server mod

#12 Prulez

Prulez

Inferno

• Members
  • 1,850 posts
  • Steam:
    Prulez
    Infront of Dave2916 while listening to raven eating crispy grapes and dancing the kabouterdans
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:23424032

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

I helped my parents take out a wall in there house and we found a 14 year old KFC chicken meal that some worker left in the wall. lol

ROFL

Posted Image

#13 himself92

himself92

Forum Whore

• Renegade Moderators
  • 1,785 posts
  • Steam:
    Himsellf93
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:24116624

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

what did the grease on the bottom of the bucket look like :P

#14 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:6922897

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

HUMMM finger licking good Posted Image
76561197974111523.png

#15 noobabuse

noobabuse

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:05 AM

There was just a bone left in the box that was all.
Jelly-server mod
wwa-server/fourms admin
Tiggy-server mod

#16 BadLag

BadLag

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:06 PM

Mudkips, I may have found just as good of a jewel myself about 5 years ago. I live in Pensacola, Florida USA. In September 2004, our area was devastated by Hurricane Ivan. After the hurricane, I found a small water leak in the ceiling of my son's room. So up into the attic crawl space I went to find the source of the leak. About 10 feet from the entrance to the attic I found 2 small cases. I brought them down and found them to be full of ww2 memorabilia. Two of the most impressive were a pair of Army Air Corps wings and a newspaper article of the h-bombing of Hiroshima, Japan. There were lots of pics, report cards, love letters, and even a copy of the blueprints for Naval Air Station Pensacola from 1932. I have never done anything with them since then. I kept them in a safe place. I was planning to turn them over the Naval Aviation Museum Historical Society, but have never had the time. For those of you that don't know, the Army Air Corps predates the U.S. Air Force. Maybe I will finally turn it over to them this week. It would be interesting to see what they have to say. I don't care about selling them, just preserving them.

#17 xxlenore1

xxlenore1

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

Wow, amazing stuff u found up there!

Well, I live in the cellar, no attic here.. only cold/wet walls :P
Now get the hell out of our galaxy!

#18 dedlilith

dedlilith

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 172 posts
    none of your beezwacks lol but its new lol

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

I just found, under a loose floorboard in my attic a little leather pouch with all kinds of pictures and documents that belonged to the guy that lived in the house before my parents bought it (actually, he was the one who built it lol). There is quite some amazing shit in there, mainly from during the WW2 period. There's all kind of diplomas for Nazi medic training, identity cards marking him as a "desirable". What's most striking is tons of love letters of the dude I found, where he talks about being forced into the medic training and him missing his girlfriend and whatnot. There's also a bunch of pictures in there, going back as far as 1913. This whole thing is quite incredible. All Nazi official documents were collected and burnt when the occupation was over, so these things are rare in any case.

um
I would contact historical society or find out where the safest vult is and put them in there are people that will pay millions for what you have there museaums historical ones will pay you to loan them to as well cause its considered a huge chunk of history i know survivers of that got paid alot to show pictures of loved ones lost when i wa sin 5th grade and all that i would imagine they would do the same for the other side as well to kinda that side. man money in your hands once again i suggest vult and being secret about it yo.
Fook u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users