ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 909 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

Originally posted by Zorid on renz0r-gaming.com

This is a list of scripts, what the script does and how to set them up within leveledit.

Object = This can be a turret/samsite/building/enemy bot/weapons/keycards/ect.... The Script is to be added to whatever you want to use.
Settings = This is the settings for the script, you must fill in all settings before you click ok or leveledit may crash.
Arrow = A daves arrow

Scripts:

================================================== ==============================
APC to deploy AI
================================================== ==============================

APC - M05_APC_Deploy - Enables the apc to deploy AI bots
- M00_Disable_transition - Stops players from entering the APC

Settings -

Preset = Name of your bot preset
Soldier_Qty = 3
Fire gun = 1

Bot to drop an object upon death

your bot - GTH_Drop_object_on_custom

Settings -

drop object = objects name to spawn
drop height = 0.25
probability = 100

Buy object at cost from a terminal or switch

Terminal - JFW_preset_buy_poke

Settings -

preset_name = Name of your preset to spawn not the id
cost = what cost you want it to be
location = where you want it to spawn (tip: place a daves arrow to get the location value x,y,z)
player_type = 1 (Tip: 1= GDI 2= Netrul 0= NOD)

buy weapon at cost from a switch

Switch - JFW_Powerup_buy_poke

Settings -

Preset_name = name of the weapon preset you want to be given
cost = cost you want it to be
player_type = 1 (Tip: 1= GDI 2= Netrul 0= NOD)

Destroy an object to open a check

Object - JFW_Death_send_custom

Settings -

ID = id of the arrow
Msg = 1000
param = 1

Arrow - JFW_Custom_destroy_object

Settings -

msg = 1000
ID = id of the object to be removed

Destroy more than one object to open a check

Object 1 - JFW_Death_send_custom

Settings -

ID = id of the 1st arrow
Msg = 1000
param = 1

Object 2 - JFW_Death_send_custom

Settings -

ID = id of the 2nd arrow
Msg = 1000
param = 1

Arrow 1 - JFW_Custom_send_custom

Settings -

Recive msg = 1000
Recive count = 2
Send msg = 1000
Send param = 1
ID = id of the 2nd arrow

Arrow 2 - JFW_Custom_destroy_object

Settings -

msg = 1000

Kill object to spawn object

Object - JFW_Death_send_custom

Settings -

ID = id of the 1st arrow
Msg = 1000
param = 1

Arrow 1 - JFW_Custom_send_custom

Settings -

Recive msg = 1000
Recive count = 1
Send msg = 1000
Send param = 1
ID = id of the 2nd arrow

Arrow 2 - JFW_Enable_spawner_on_custom

Settings -

ID = id of the spawner you want
Enable = 1000
msg = 1000

Moving AI vehicals

Make a temp of: (CnC_Nod_Buggy) I called mine: Nod Buggy Bot. Add the script to the buggy once its on your map
Now you will need to make some daves arrows, Do not use a normal daves arrow this time we are going to use the arrow called: M08_Go_Point

Buggy - M08_Mobile_vehical - Enables the vehical to move
- M00_Disable_transition - Stops players from entering the buggy

Settings -

Check blocked - ID of arrow 1
Attack_loc 0 - ID of arrow 2
Attack_loc 1 - ID of arrow 3
Attack_loc 2 - ID of arrow 4
Attack_loc 3 - ID of arrow 5
Attack_loc 4 - ID of arrow 6
Attack_loc 5 - ID of arrow 7
Attack_loc 6 - ID of arrow 8
Attack_loc 7 - ID of arrow 9
Attack_loc 8 - ID of arrow 10
Attack_loc 9 - ID of arrow 11
Attack_loc 10 - ID of arrow 12

Try this with other vehicals and remember! keep a clear path between each arrow you place so your vehical don't drive into anything. You also don't have to use 12 arrows, use want you want but 12 is the max.

Press a switch to open a doorway

Switch - JFW_poke_send_custom
JFW_poke_send_custom_cost

Settings -

ID = id of the arrow
msg = 1000
param = 1

Arrow - JFW_Custom_destroy_object

Settings -

msg = 1000

================================================== ==================================
Various - A few useful scripts to add to certain structures to get them working as AI
================================================== ==================================

Ceiling guns - RMV_Camra_behavior - Enables a Ceiling gun to fire and turn (Tip in the setting of this script select the: Is gun to 1)

Samsites - M03_Sam_site_logic - Enables a samsite to fire and turn

Turrets - M10_Turret - Enables the turret to fire and turn
- M00_Destroyed_turret - Enables a turret to show destroyed when killed

Tailguns - RMV_Camra_behavior - Enables a tailgun to fire and turn
- M00_Disable_transition - Stops players from entering, eg: If added to a vehical you can't get in it

Gun Emplacements - M08_Nod_gun_emplacement - Enables a gun emplacement to fire and turn
M00_Disable_transition - Stops players from entering

Two more scripts I came across on the renz0r forums, that are not on the above list, but are also very useful:

Originally posted by TNaismith.

If you want to make an object 100% unkillable/invincable/invulnerable, then you will want to follow attach this script to your objects/spawners (I use it all the time at the moment):
M00_Damage_Modifier_DME","0,1,1,0,0" Makes it so that an object cannot lose health (invincibility)

Originally posted by Zorid.

To get your tanks to fire add this script to each tank: M08_Nod_Light_tank
you can add this to all tanks.

Tip: Which vehicle preset you use is important for that last one. For example: using the Flame Tank_dec preset and attaching that script to the vehicle after making it will provide a glitchy flame tank that practically never fires.
But, when you use the CnC_Flame Tank preset, and attach this script to it after making it, it will work. With most vehicles you can choose from these two as they both work, however with the flame tank you’ll have to take the CnC one.
Oh, and with those CnC ones, you’ll also want to add M00_disable_transition to prevent everyone from entering them.

Message scripts (info provided by TNaismith):

JFW_PPAGE_Zone
Might work with a blue message to a player (Like the way you send me private messages in the server)

For pop-up, script name is:
Kamuix_PAMSG_Zone.

Don't go crazy when you type the message
I think there is a text limit (Although you can type a lot), and you can only use symbols like:
? - " ' .
Anything like:
; ( * & ^ % , : etc
Will cause your game to crash

Tip: going over the text limit will also crash the game.

One last script (info provided by TNaismith):

JFW_Pokeable_Item
makes green arrows appear when someone looks at an object, like with an pt (Helps make the object stand out for players to walk closer in curiousity -- then the zone triggers).

Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Kevinkk22

Kevinkk22

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

u know, where i can find a list of all scripts? example: how i can set a gunboat as basedefense, how i can fix the rockets of a samsite, to follow a flying vehicle?

#3 ReKoil

ReKoil

• Senior Moderators
  • 909 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:30 AM

I'm afraid I don't.

#4 Kevinkk22

Kevinkk22

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

#5 ReKoil

ReKoil

• Senior Moderators
  • 909 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

Some scripting things I figured out today:

1) To end the game by killing an object (good way if you want to have the game to end after killing an boss):

First create the object that you want to have trigger the gameover if killed.
Then create a Daves arrow somewhere. Copy the ID of the daves arrow (or write it down).
Double click your object (I used a raveshaw) and go to scripts and click add.
Seach for the script called JFW_Death_Send_Custom. Settings for this script:
-ID = ID of the daves arrow.
-message = 1000
-Param = 1
Click ok after inputting these settings. Then click ok again.

Now go to your daves arrow and go to its settings tab. You have a choice of two scripts. If you have only one enemy building controller on the map you can use either, if you have more than two you can use only the second or you must make more daves arrows and repeat the proces for every arrow (hence I recommend using the second script in that case):
1) JFW_Custom_Destroy_Building. Settings:
-Message = 1000
- ID = ID of your building controller.
2) JFW_Custom_Destroy_All_Buildings. This script is much easier. You only have to input one setting:
-Player Type: Choose either 0 or 1, depending on which team you are and which team the enemy is. 0 = NOD, 1= GDI. If you are GDI, then make this 0 (GDI will win if the object is destroyed), if your nod make it 1.

In order for this to work, you off course have to have placed building controllers on the map!
And Gameover by base destruction has to be a victory condition.

Note: I used the same principle as in Z’s list in the first post (look for ‘Destroy an Object to open a check’, ‘Destroy more than one object to open a check’ and ‘Kill object to spawn object’. What I did is pretty much the same, just with an other script to attach to the arrow.)

2) Vehicles dropping wreckages upon death:

Create a vehicle (I used: CnC_GDI_Humm-vee) or a vehicle spawner and add the following scripts:
DAN_Drop_Wreckage_On_Death.Settings:
Wreckage preset = preset of the wreckage of the vehicle your attaching this script to. Not all vehicles have wreckages. I used the humm-vee to test this, so I used this preset: GDI_Humm-vee_destroyed.
If you want to be able to repair the wreckage, you’ll have to attach a second script: DAN_Wreckage_Rebuildable. Settings:
Vehicle Preset: preset of the vehicle you created and are attaching these scripts to. Just use the same preset you used for the vehicle you created (In my case: CnC_GDI_Humm-vee).

3) Buying a character from a switch.

Add this script to the switch:
JFW_Character_Buy_Poke. Settings:
-Preset Name: <the name of the prest you want, I used CnC_GDI_Grenadier_2SF (this is the preset for patch) for my test.>
-Cost: <cost that you want it to be. I used 450 for my test (which is how much a patch costs at the pt)>
-PlayerType: <0=nod, 1= GDI, 2 = neutral> I used 1 since I spawned on GDI.
Also add JFW_Pokeable_Item if you want to draw more attention to the switch.

4) Auto regenerate.

To have a bot (perhaps it also works on vehicles and structures) auto regenerate health attach this script:
KAK_Regen_Custom. Settings:
-Interval: The interval in which health will be added, in seconds. So typing a 1.00 here will mean it will regenerate the health you set in the other setting every 1 second.
-Health: The health to regenerate with after every interval. 20.00 is 20 health.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users