ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 944 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:33497026

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

Some vids of single player Section 8 gameplay.

Section 8 (balanced bot match):

Section 8 - Prejudice (campaign footage):

Section 8 - Prejudice (conquest gameplay):

Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:6922897

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

I really like also S8 Prejudice one of the game I started to played latetly :ninjameditate:
76561197974111523.png

#3 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,624 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:06 AM

I'd like to know if that game is good. I played the first (not online) and was not what I expected, and I wonder if this one is better.

I'm mostly interested in SP, but if you have some, share your MP experience as well :)

#4 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 944 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:33497026

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

I quite like both of them (though Prejudice is better imo). The campaign is somewhat short for both (though section 8 prejudice it's campaign is twice as long as that of section 8, at the very least). I haven't yet played it online, because I've mainly been practicing in offline. All 3 MP modes can be played offline with bots:

Conquest - Battle the other team for control points and complete mission as well for victory points. First team to reach the objective (1000 victory points by default) wins. Basicly the same MP/SP mode section 8 had.
Swarm - Hold off hordes of enemy bots with your squad (I think it's 4 players max but I'm not sure) for a given ammount of time. This is the only coop mode.
Assault - Take turns attacking / defending control points. One team tries to take them while the other tries to prevent that.

One big change in section 8 prejudice is that you have to unlock your goodies. There are a lot of things that need to be unlocked before you can use them in the MP modes. Without them the choice of weapons/Kits/nades etc. is rather limited. You have to unlock them by gaining XP in multiplayer or by gaining stars (you get 1 star for winning a map on the easiest setting, two for medium etc) offline.

So that are the major changes. There are also a few new weaps and tons of new kits/nades/ etc. (the equippables I believe they call them ingame), and a new vehicle you can drop.

I dunno if that gives u enough info. If not, just say what u want more info about?
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,624 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

No that's enough, thanks. I guess I'll wait for a demo or free weekend, I'm still not sure about it, and I have bought lots of games on sale recently, so I don't really need a new one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users