#21 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

@shaitan
Yes that is true xD
I pretty much use the same ports as when i boot it for GSA mode, all forwarded. Unused serial.. mh, i readed somewhere, that after installation, which is the case for me ( as i installed for GameSpy and could switch to WOL by making changes in the server.ini so far i know ) you could enter the client serial. However, wouldn't this then be a used serial? ( even though it is used by me / in my household only ) The keys however are 100% valid and legal :3 ( I just don't pirate stuff, it is no good xD )
The problem i have is, when i use WOL mode, i enter all the stuff that is needed and when starting the server, it just closes after some time = no server coming up at all >.< D:

New version incoming! After another public test with TNaismith, we found another few minor problems and 1 bigger problem, going to fix and upload that later on.

Edit: New version is up!
The Nod Refinery could still be whored from the hill, i prevented this glitch now by placing 2 Invincible SAM Site on the mountains around the Nod base the will aim at the hill only with instant killing and tracking rockets. These SAM Sites can only be disabled if you kill the 3 normal SAM sites, that are around the Nod base entrance. ( So this is basically how to unlock the hill :P )

I removed now all but one Nod PTs in the Nod base to prevent glitching ( hiding behind it to not get hit, especially with the Kane part ) since this is a CooP map and players are supposed to be on GDI, there is no need for them anyway :3

Improved GDI bots, i gave them a bit more firepower and sight so they'd find their targets more easily and end up helping players more.
On this point i also have to say that i increased the Nod Rocket Soldier's and Nod Sniper's sight too so they'd fire at bigger distances at well ( since they are stationary )

The last change i made is, that i put the Script zone in GDI base that triggers the Nod Raid on GDI base, a bit further away so you can now freely move around in the GDI base. Exiting the GDI base however will trigger the Raid.

BANANA!
IdhlGfv.gif

#22 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 944 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:33497026

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

Hmm... I've tried downloading your most recent one a few times during the day... but the link keeps saying download temporarily unavailable.
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#23 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

Mh yes.. that's a problem related with Megaupload, it sometimes keeps saying that the download is unavailable at the moment, stampia and TNaismith had that as well ( i think dubstar too? ) .. just keep trying :3

BANANA!
IdhlGfv.gif

#24 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 944 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:33497026

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

It's a solid map. It's pretty hard (and with those diabolical/kaneolical hill sams reigning devestation upon us (1 time occurence perhaps?) it was even more ridiculously hard since they coudn't be destroyed and 1 hit killed you).

What I like is how GDI can lose if they don't repair buildings for long enough, and that easily happens with all those light tanks drawing one's attention. I like how NOD reponds to the GDI advance by repeatedly sending units to counter.
The tunnels were a bit underused imo. We only needed them because the sams on the hills were rampaging.

This map could definately be really fun with enough players.
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#25 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

The hill SAMs were a 1 time issue, as they werent meant to shoot down to us ( but shoot up to the hill )
The tunnels are not really used alot by players, though, bot infantry deploys itself with it ( remember the bots backstabbing us? )
However, new version is up with the hill SAM fix. Hope it was the last fix to do xD
( link in first post )

BANANA!
IdhlGfv.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users