3 replies to this topic

#1 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

Another CooP map xD
This one is a Home made map and no modded map.
To play this map 100% functional, you must at least have Scripts 2.9 or higher.

So..
this map is first off a Mission like map unlike the previous 3.
The Players play on GDI's side with some nice bot support on a Beach with 5 Landingships.. ( which i also made myself, don't expect them to be great, as i have no practice in modeling Vehicles and the like ) ..and 2 Gunboats, The Gunboats will deliver automatic support fire but they will NOT steamroll the enemy bots on the Beach, each of the Landingships spawns supportive GDI bots that will attack the enemy forces OR follow the players if there is no target. There are also 2 bot Medium Tanks being spawned, they'll only drive out of the ship and hold position / fire if an enemy is in range.
Each Landship got it's own Purchase Terminal in form of a small Switch on it's first floor ( located in a small hut ) and there are also 2 GDI Engineers being spawned, that will follow and repair the players, additionally, also serve as mobile Purchase Terminal which can of course be killed, so better support them while they support you! :3
Each Landingship has a Player Controlled Rocketemplacement, which i once again have improved ( just as in previous maps ) which are helpful to destroy enemy forces drawing near and the enemy defenses guarding the Beach, the Rocketemplacements of course can be destroyed.
If a Landingship is destroyed, the Purchase Terminal that was on it will disappear to and the bots that used to spawn on it will no longer spawn. If the Rocketemplacement on it was still alive when the ship was destroyed, the Rocketemplacement will be destroyed automatically.
If GDI loses all 5 of their Landingships, GDI will lose the Game.

So actually, on this Mission, you are thrown into a Warzone bots fighting all over the place and you as the Player will have to turn the table.
So, to take the Beach actually, you must destroy all the Enemy Defenses on the Beach, which means, you got to kill all the Turrets and the Big Gun as well. There are also 2 SAM Sites which you can destroy but they aren't related with the Beach. If you kill all SAM Sites on the map, you get additional Reinforcements by the Nod Fortress.
When heading forth you will come across that Fortress with that Nod Shrine inside it, on the Walls of the Fort, you can see 4 Big SAMs, a dozen of Gunemplacements and a few Infantry units, better take care of them or it will become hard! Outside of the Fort, there are also a few enemy forces spawning which will make your life hard xD
The main objective on this point is: push onward! destroy the Shrine of Nod!
Once you done that, you will want to head inside in case you haven't and go through the Interior/Tunnel system, move onward and take good care because of the enemies around, there also spawns a GDI Purchase Terminal inside the Shrine's basement once the Shrine of Nod was destroyed.
Once you found your way ( classified ) go forward and confront the Boss!
After you killed the Boss, there is a dual Beacon spawn by the Ped, go ahead, end the game :3

This map was tested and works, however, it's always possible a bug snuck up and i may also add some bots onto the map later ( Serverside ) in case i do that, i will upload a Serverside mix file here too.

EDIT 22.01.2012 14:46 UTC 0 ( Megaupload gone down, posted new download links, Thanks go to Reckneya )
EDIT 20.01.2014 06:55 UTC 0 ( Removed the obsolete download link )

Download:

Download is no longer available.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#2 g.O.D

g.O.D

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Steam:
    g.O.D

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Can we see a pic or 2 so to decide whether to download it or not ?
Mind over Matter
Posted Image
The -DM- Medic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

<Reaver11> Dont run under IRC ladders! /\ xD
<ChaosLegionnaire> ....
<gOD> hehe
<ChaosLegionnaire> dont break any mirrors :รพ
<ChaosLegionnaire> this includes breaking the surface of water which is also a type of mirror

Originally posted by Reckneya
Well let me tell you, I will miss them. I will miss them like I miss toothpain when I am trying to eat pussy.
Face your Fears Live your Dreams!

#3 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

I'm afraid that this is not possible for now, as there were no useful pics taken during public testplay.
I may however add some later, additionally, one should not be limited to media such as pics only and also try to feel the describtion :3

BANANA!
Posted Image

#4 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 909 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

The map looks quite good and has some interesting new stuff, like the walking repairing PT engineer. The initial landing was quite hard and will require sufficient players to complete. I must say I quite like this mission :D

Some screenies:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users