• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TNaismith

TNaismith

Nightmare

• Senior Moderators
  • 532 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Well, a relatively quick explanation, I hope. Things tend to turn into long posts everytime I attempt to write on forums.

I've taken a low profile the last few weeks around Exodus and the co-op servers -- not that I'm expecting anyone to have noticed hehe, but I'm here to say that you'll see me back around again as usual.

The last month I had to take an unscheduled break from Exodus and Ren/Co-op to attend to some other matters in life. Those matters are still something I'm taking care of at the moment, but I believe they are coming to the 'closing finale' in the near future. I ended up getting involved with one thing after another over the last weeks, and at some point I realized that things had to be stable enough again for me to start hanging out on IRC and jumping onto the Co-op servers for Renegade once more.

Want to put a thanks to the Exodus admins/staff for getting the new upgraded box and all the Exodus assets transferred and working not only for the co-op servers in Renegade, but for also keeping the rest of the community going as well. Didn't mean to sort of vanish quietly into the night like that, but the morning's here and all is well eh. Something on the Teamspeak happened with prank sheriff's calling I hear? Must've been an interesting time. And despite my lack of posting, I actually was, and have been, checking the forums/website daily. I'm well aware of the most recent activity in the renegade co-op mapping/modding realm, in that SarahDX has been working at some new maps and keeping some forum topics here at Exodus updated about all the progress around it, as well as some live server-tests I hear. (Although the planned events are already past I believe.)

Anyhow, just dropping by to sort of explain the gist of where I've been and for my err... quiet lurking? Hehe, anyways, you'll see my nickname idling about IRC, Teamspeak, and occasionally in-game on the Renegade co-op servers once again. Still wrapping up the stuff I mentioned earlier that originally caused the unscheduled break, but things should be picking up for the better.

Cheers.

------------
"If a hamburglerz could hamburgle... how many marbles could a crazy frog blog from smog?"

Headline Gambling News - May 2012:
"ReKoil loses month's income to Reaver! See ReKoil's comment on the matter when interviewed by our reporters!"

"Posted Image"
http://www.exoduscom...dpost__p__44305

#2 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yeah you kinda vanished at once but I saw you sometimes checking out the forums. :P
I kind of thought that you were either verrrrrrrrry busy or that maybe your PC said good bye or something like that. xD

weird imaginations:
Spoiler

The real life goes first. :3

public modplay:
Spoiler

Anyhow, just dropping by to sort of explain the gist of where I've been and for my err... quiet lurking? Hehe, anyways, you'll see my nickname idling about IRC, Teamspeak, and occasionally in-game on the Renegade co-op servers once again.

Gogogogogo M02.mix! :3 xD

"If a hamburglerz could hamburgle... how many marbles could a crazy frog blog from smog?"

"ReKoil loses month's income to Reaver! See ReKoil's comment on the matter when interviewed by our reporters!"

"Posted Image"

xD

BANANA!
Posted Image

#3 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 914 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

First time I didn't see ur nick lurking in irc last couple of weeks I thought it was some sort of freak acccident. Second time I thought I was in a parellel universe. Third time I just knew you were either very busy or something else was going on. Anyways, good luck sortin' it out m8 and hope to see you soon :)

------------

lolwut... where'd that come from xD

"Posted Image"

Wait, what? Now I owe Reaver money as well?! er wait... nah.. nah thats right... Posted Image
must hide truth...
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,612 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

lol it's all fine, life first. You don't even seem to be the only one taking a break or having a busy life anyway, but it's just one of those moments of the year when people are busier I think...

#5 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

TNaismith you're sitting just below GRAW in IRC

i'm endind the campaing soon, im in the 11 th and final mission .I know there's a coop in GRAW have you try it ?
76561197974111523.png

#6 Reaver11

Reaver11

Living the Dutch Dream

• Administrators
  • 922 posts
  • Steam:
    reaver11

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

Wait, what? Now I owe Reaver money as well?! er wait... nah.. nah thats right... Posted Image
must hide truth...

Gimme!

Good to hear from you Tnais :)
Posted Image

#7 Dethdeath

Dethdeath

• Administrators
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Good to hear from you Tnais :)

lol it's all fine, life first.

That :P
Posted Image

#8 TNaismith

TNaismith

Nightmare

• Senior Moderators
  • 532 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Haha thanks for the replies everyone, nice to feel welcome even though I've already been here for awhile hehe.

On Teamspeak 3 I've set my auto-join channel to the nearest equivalent of an 'AFK' channel, we used to have one months ago lol, but that eventually went through some strange name-changes that seemed to revolve around someone named 'Melissa' hehe, so I then just set my 'default auto-join' channel to the 'Timeout' channel. For some reason GRAW, Savage 2, and Assault Cube are listed inside the Timeout channel as sub-categories. I don't mess around with Teamspeak 3 channels unless it's relating to [MC] clan or Renegade Mission Co-op server (these too used to be around by about a year ago the channels got wiped out during a reset or server move/transfer I think.)

Anyways, funny enough I do have the game GRAW though! I think the... [Discussion has been moved to [this] thread]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users