Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker
  • STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:6922897

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

I had a bit of troubles with the guy at the entrance of the palace but found a way .is it the same place your stucked?

your link is good Ive been using it to know wich mission im in .didnt use it as walkthrought.my game is not patched be carefull if you do you might have to restart the game all over again if you patch
76561197974111523.png

#2 TNaismith

TNaismith

Nightmare

• Senior Moderators
  • 536 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

EDIT: Got an account to work. Follow instructions from here: http://forums.ubi.co...-problem-Forums

Email has to be less than 30 characters, including the @gmail.com or @hotmail.com, and etc. Once I fixed that, the account works and I can see servers now.

On Mission 10 I got stuck at the bottom-right scrambler location. It was the last one to destroy so that I could continue with securing the plaza objective, but as I moved in to blow the scrambler up, a rocket soldier hit me. I was checking the Tactical Map like crazy but none of the surrounding rooftop buildings showed enemies up until then. Gah, I think sometimes the bot enemies respawn 'behind your back'. I haven't replayed that mission for awhile.

I have just finished updating GRAW to patch 1.35 but in-game it still shows 1.02 (The same version before installing 1.35 patch). I may have to do some more research. When trying to join servers (which I can see 5-6 servers online), it says 'unable to join, server is 1.35'. Guess we might have to play LAN?

#3 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

at that point when you in this like an L corridor there just, peak and throw grenades to guys there ,you will destroy the scrambler also if lucky.TBH i never saw the scrambler there i know i destroyed it but didnt see where it was .I have try : killed all the guys there and enter in the small park where a flaming car is, got killed by rocket or a tank somewhere without spoting where was the scrambler.

co-op mode :as soon as i finish the campain i will look at it also
this video (German) is 2 guy coop and 1 bot in team i think

76561197974111523.png

#4 TNaismith

TNaismith

Nightmare

• Senior Moderators
  • 536 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

Topic split from [this] thread.

Note: Hmm, for some reason I messed up the order of posts from the other topic when moving these posts. This post your reading now should be at the top of this topic, so if things didn't make sense at first, hopefully this explains why! Sorry for the slight confusion hehe. If any moderators/admins know how to fix it, that would be swell!

Anyways, funny enough I do have the game GRAW though! I think the farthest I got was mission 8/9? I'm already past the missions where you have to save the president from the embassy. I got stuck sometime after that. =( However my original reasons for getting the game was because of the co-op campaign gameplay I hear you could have with up to 8-16 buddies online? That was really awesome, but unfortunately I haven't tried multiplayer yet. I don't recall it working actually, but I'll boot it up sometime soon and check again. Next time your in IRC I'll try to let you know if things work so we can try GRAW co-op, that would be really awesome. For the record I only have GRAW 1 though. GRAW 2 and beyond is unspeakable for my PC -- it's like hoping for Kane to dance in a field of flowers.

EDIT: Currently on Mission 10, and when trying to connect to multiplayer an error occurs saying the game couldn't login to GameSpy with the account I specified. Did some quick google research and came up with this topic: (Link) Going to try and patch to 1.35 and see if multiplayer works then.

Also, found a pretty nice walkthrough/guide that comes with some nice squad teamplay tips/hints near the beginning: http://guides.gamepr...ncedwarfighter/

#5 Cudaker

Cudaker

XTraction

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  • Steam:
    Cudaker

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Game is finish :)

Cant join with original ver. =version 1.35 need on all server

I will try to patch to 1.30 than to 1.35 from this link http://www.ubi.com/u....aspx?dlid=1604
edit : Done ^^ now the error is cant find xxxx map no more vers error

76561197974111523.png

#6 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,624 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

Weird I don't recall having a problem connecting to any server, but I didn't even try those many, and anyway I always patch my games before starting to play them.
In fact I should still have it in my hdd and should be working. I never started playing it though (played mission 1 then some coop online, then my PC fried up and forgot about it).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users