Beta/Build 4 Stuff:
Spoiler

Beta/Build 5 Stuff:
Spoiler

Beta/Build 6 Stuff:
Spoiler

Changes/Fixes from the testing Versions I've had:
Spoiler

Note for the future and for the persons who participated in Test plays of this Map: You must absolutely remove older Versions of the Map from your Game Directory or you might get some problems when attempting to play it.
------------------------
This is a Client Version, this means you cannot host the map with this Version of the Map, you can only play it with the Client Version on a Server that properly Hosts this Map. There is not going to be a Download for the Serverfiles of this Map.

Only download this if you do NOT use TT 4.0.
Client Version Download links:
Download @ Exodus

Original Post:
Spoiler

BANANA!
Posted Image

#2 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

A little update on the progress with the map.

I've finished the Very Easy difficulty setting for the map and TNaismith and I had a small private testplay on it.
There's going to be at least 4 difficulty levels of what I currently am thinking of:

Spoiler

I also planned a Very Hard mode to go from 18 Players to 23 but this is currently in thought, it depends on some things.
An Extreme mode is also possible to appear but that's another story.

As already mentioned earlier, B01 is going to use B02's Class system, however, I did apply many changes to this Class system since B02_B7 of which some were already included in B02_B8:

Spoiler

AI's also have been Adjusted:
Spoiler

The Player Controlled Aircraft has received more Health, Armor and a stronger Shield type, Sam Sites still shoot them down quick, but other Units who are also capable of attacking Aircraft will have trouble dealing with them, making it more worthwhile to destroy the enemy Sam Sites.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#3 ReKoil

ReKoil

C&C Renegade Corn Supplier

• Senior Moderators
  • 909 posts
  • Steam:
    rekoil637

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

looking good :D
Soldier in the war on bots.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

B01 has today officially reached it's first public Beta stage, therefore the map is tagged _B1 on the end of it's name.

What is included or part of the map in this Version?
Spoiler

Changes/Fixes from the testing Versions I've had:
Spoiler

The download for the Client version of the Map will be displayed in the First Post.

Note for the future and for the persons who participated in Test plays of this Map: You must absolutely remove older Versions of the Map from your Game Directory or you might get some problems when attempting to play it.
------------------------
This is a Client Version, this means you cannot host the map with this Version of the Map, you can only play it with the Client Version on a Server that properly Hosts this Map. There is not going to be a Download for the Serverfiles of this Map.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#5 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Beta/Build 2 is out.

Changelog:

-Increased the Vehicle blocker ( ceiling of the map ) by 20 meters in height, that should prevent some accidental stuckage that is caused sometimes by the blocker but it doesn't remove it, there is no improved VIS up there since you're not supposed to fly so high, anyway, it's been upped now.

-Added a new name string to the Player Controlled Medium Tank that clearly states that it is Amphibious.

-Improved lightning in the Laboratory.

-Fixed some VIS errors that were found in the Beta/Build 1, this doesn't mean that there is no VIS error anymore at all on this map, it is still very possible that there still are VIS errors so report them if you find any.

-Swapped Ammo types of the Strong Personal Ion Cannon so that the range of this Weapon is properly displayed.

-Solved a minor bug in the Class Script of the Medic on Difficulty increase that sometimes doesn't give the Fireball Thrower on Medium and/or higher Difficulty.

-Added a Script that prevents Vital Unit/Object/Building destruction if no player is on the Server, that will prevent a quick endgame after the map loaded as well as Players joining on a near endgame, this effect takes place whenever there is no Player on the Server regardless if a Player joined for a minute and then left.

-Fixed a minor issue related with a Spawner Script.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#6 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Beta/Build 3 stuff:
Spoiler

Added the new Download link to the first post.
Note: This has mainly been a polishing to the map, it does not change the Gameplay itself at most.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#7 ChaosLegionnaire

ChaosLegionnaire

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

wtf?! just unzipped it and its 92mb! thats awfully bloated for just one map... :ycry:
CPU: C2D E8600 @ 4GHz (400x10) @ 1.3375V & C2Q Q6600 @ 3.2GHz (400x8) @ 1.4125V
CPU Cooler: Prolimatech Super Megahalems & Thermalright True Black 120 Rev. C
GPU: Asus 8800 GTS 512 TOP & Leadtek 1GB GTX460 OC
GPU Cooler: Scythe Musashi & Stock GTX460 Cooler
Mainboard: Asus Maximus II Formula & Gigabyte EP35-DS3
Memory: 4 X 1GB Kingston HyperX @ 800MHz @ 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1V
SSD: Samsung 830 128GB
HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB & Hitachi 7K3000 2TB
Optical: LG GSA-H10N & BenQ DW1670 & Pioneer BDR-208DBK
Power Supply: Enermax Liberty 500W Modular & Super Flower Leadex Gold 550W Modular
Display: Asus VE248H
Input Devices: Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard & X5 Mouse
Speakers: Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Surround System

#8 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Should keep in mind that those are 2 files and specifically for non 4.0 users. Because of some problems that would result in unplayability of the map for non-4.0 users if I had kept it all in 1 file ( which would then of been slightly smaller in filesize ) I had to make it 2 files, one being the map itself and another including all the new things that were added to it. ( in other words, a container file, kinda like the always.dat )

Because B01 uses alot of new standalone models along with their given standalone textures and Animations to prevent a mess up by certain users using any custom skins or custom model skins as well as adding the new stuff as a standalone rather than just applying a skin to every general unit in the game, which would of affected the entire game and not just this map, it of course adds up in files size, however, the second file, which is BXX_Stuff.mix, won't be used for only B01 but rather all of the upcoming C&C_Coop_BXX maps for non-4.0 users and it is the file that contains all this stuff.

It will be included in every .zip file of every BXX map that comes up that will rely on this file, however, you only need to have the newest which will be included in every .zip file whenever I release another map.

Therefore, no, this is not too much for just 1 map, because the second file is a container file for all upcoming BXX and relative maps.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#9 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Beta/Build 4 Stuff:
Spoiler

Added the new Download link to the first post.
Note: There aren't any Gameplay changes in general.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#10 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Beta/Build 5 is out:
Spoiler

Updated the first post and added the new Download link.

BANANA!
Posted Image

#11 SarahDX

SarahDX

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

A bigger update for B01 and the BXX Class system.
Beta/Build 6 changes:

-Doubled the total amount of Rockets that the Ammo Man has for his Rocket Launcher.

-Tripled the total amount of bullets that the Sniper has for his Sniper Railgun.

-Added a new ammo crate drop ability to the Ammo Man class. It does the same as pressing E on the Ammo Man, with the difference that it does NOT cost money. The Ammo Man CANNOT pick the crate up himself to gain benefits of it.

-Added a new Health/Armor regeneration powerup drop ability to the Medic class. This powerup regenerates Health and Armor slowly for the player that picked it up, does NOT work on Vehicles or AIs, the powerup's effect can be stacked and lasts for only a short duration. The Medic cannot benefit of this ability neither.

-Added a Sentry deploy ability to the Pioneer class. This ability allows the Pioneer to deploy a Automatic Sentry Gun. The Sentry lasts for 1 minute and can be destroyed by the enemy, a Pioneer can deploy only one Sentry at a time and can re-deploy it after the minute is over. If the Pioneer who owns the Sentry dies, the Sentry dies as well, you may only have more than 1 Sentry if purchasing a new Pioneer, which is only possible if nearby a PT at the cost of 300 Credits, each additional Sentry will also last for 1 minute only each but only the last one deployed will die with the Pioneer in case of death. The Sentry is a light unit and mainly Anti-Infantry, it is capable of scratching light armored vehicles/defenses as well.

-Abilities can only be used by players who have Scripts 2.9 or higher. They are triggered on the Weapon Drop button ( assigned to Scroll Lock by default ).

-Changed the death sounds of the Medic to male ones.

-Adjusted the pathfind of the map, AIs can now get into the ventilation shaft and will no longer get stuck to the tiberium machine in the laboratory.

-Overhauled the malfunctious de-spawning process of most GDI units after the Shrine of Nod was destroyed, it now works properly and reduces lag caused by the AIs massively.

-Adjusted the VIS slightly to boost the FPS by a little bit.

-Fixed a bug where the class effects would be turned off on the hard difficulty ( Ammo regeneration aura, Health/Armor regeneration aura ).

-Fixed a bug where Weapons gained through higher difficulty levels might stay after the difficulty fell below the allowed level.

-Fixed a bug where some classes might not gain their Weapons on certain difficulties ( when using the Admin/Moderator command to skip/set to a specific difficulty level ).

-Replaced the Technician in the Shrine of Nod with a Black Hand Laserchain Gunner.

-Fixed an error where the original door and elevator tiles of the Shrine of Nod would not appear on the map and removed their temporary replacements.

-Changed a couple of the difficulty spawners to decrease chances of players getting stuck with units spawned by them.

-Replaced the hard difficulty Light Tanks with Flame Tanks.

-Other minor changes.

Updated the first post.

BANANA!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users