1 reply to this topic

#1 Zorid

Zorid

No bot stands a chance

• Senior Moderators
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

hey all,

I've been working on m11 the past few days, and pleased to announce it is now finished and all fully working again as it once did, below is a list of updates and fixes that needed to be done to make the mission better. If when you play this map please, if you see anything that is not right report it to me here or on irc thanks.

Updates/Fixes:
  • A number of bots were unable to move (stuck in the floor) (Fixed!)
  • Some mutants on the map did not attack as they once did (Fixed!)
  • The amount of time a bot spawns used to be 120 times its now 20 so it will become clear after a time (Update!)
  • Lab tec's used to also attack (Fixed!)
  • New boss petrova to kill, after her death it will then spawn red key (Update!)
  • Check spawn areas have been move to a better location:
    • Check 1 = At pt in green tv room (Update!)
    • Check 2 = At boss area but moved back to top of slope (Update!)
  • Checks have been moved to pt/start area (Update!)
  • Kane now only spawns once, when killed it will spawn green key on the bed from then on (Update!)
  • All pt's are now marked with yellow smoke (Update!)
  • The yellow key now spawns before the yellow doors but only after someone has past the turn door (Update!) (Note: The bot that drops yellow key still remains)
  • A few Ai gun emplacements have been added for that bit extra things to do xD (Update!)
  • More ceiling guns have been added around so be warned (Note: not that many xD) (Update!)
  • Removed ammo disc's (un-necessary) as there are a number of pt's on this map (Update!)
  • Edited the spawn delay of some weapons so they spawn faster (Update!)
  • Edited the spawn delay of all key cards to 1 second (Update!)
  • Added 6-8 extra bots on the map (Update!)

That is all i can remember at this time, if i remember anymore i will update this post ;) well thats about it for now hope you enjoy the new update.

Reguards Z.

#2 Dethdeath

Dethdeath

• Administrators
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Nice work :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users