Photo

1.1 masterserver for AC shut down.. get to new one here!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shad-99

shad-99

I'm too young to die

• Assault Cube Moderators
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

hey guys and sorry if i do some andvertising in here.. :(

But since this 1.1 assault.cubers.net mastersever is down for the 1.1.0.4 version?`I'd like to point out that
-mshad-99 master server is up and running and we have about 20 servers there now!..

But!

The problem is how do we get more people there?

For a start u could read this:

http://www.shad-99.o...?f=3&t=3&p=3#p3

And pls help other that can't understand so well.. !

-Thanks for your time lads / and chicks!

#2 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

Thanks shad!
Jomattix told me about it some days ago and today I've started using it. We'll keep the 1.1 servers running for as long as people would need them.

I'm unfortunately not able to play for chronic lack of time, so I've been wondering what's the problem with 1.2 that made you and all those other server owners decide to keep using 1.1.
When 1.1 came out I was still playing and so I noticed the problems, but I didn't have the time to make my research this time.

#3 shad-99

shad-99

I'm too young to die

• 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

Thanks shad!
Jomattix told me about it some days ago and today I've started using it. We'll keep the 1.1 servers running for as long as people would need them.

I'm unfortunately not able to play for chronic lack of time, so I've been wondering what's the problem with 1.2 that made you and all those other server owners decide to keep using 1.1.
When 1.1 came out I was still playing and so I noticed the problems, but I didn't have the time to make my research this time.

Hey Cunin xD

Well i speak for me know:

I Don't share the DEVS view of developing the game as it has become.. Im kind of a Rebel here :P
First i Don't see why Devs. don't listen to the majority of the players?
second .. the Devs is kind of 0.0.1 procent of this community.. and theys struggle on how to make the game better.. according to them?

All theese maprestrictions and blocking of maps that don't fit their needs of how Ac should be run? -No thanks!
I don't buy such nonsens! :(

So i have had this masterserver for a year now, but lack of people u see :(

I try to advertise it once in AC forum... but Lucas just remove the post.. and i explained to jamzy about the sk. "Alternate" master server.. IF the orginal one should go down?...

Well that's about it.. we want freedom of tyranny and Dictatorship :P

And that 1.2.0.2 version i don't like!
They claim that they fixed the bugs etc etc... but i find is unpersonal and not feels at good as 1.1.0.4 verion... -can't coop with it? -Not only me saying that.. but if you try it out your self and compare it .. for me it's not the version i would see on AC. -sorry for saying that .. but that's the way it is!
Instead they should have fixed hitreg fix by a patch or something for previous version, and take care of excisting bugs.

/thanks by shad-99.. "The AC activist"

#4 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Yeah I found the same problems on 1.1 compared to 1.0, forcing things all over the place, and I've already hit one of these things while setting up the 1.2 servers, maxclients maximum value is now 16 instead of 20 :/

Although developers are the only ones that can force things to happen for the best of the game, I also think that sometimes they go a little overboard with it, and I also do agree they should listen more to the community, and to the whole of it, not just a couple of them.
Ah well, at least they keep the game from dying.

Thanks for the explanation. :)

#5 shad-99

shad-99

I'm too young to die

• 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yeah I found the same problems on 1.1 compared to 1.0, forcing things all over the place, and I've already hit one of these things while setting up the 1.2 servers, maxclients maximum value is now 16 instead of 20 :/

Although developers are the only ones that can force things to happen for the best of the game, I also think that sometimes they go a little overboard with it, and I also do agree they should listen more to the community, and to the whole of it, not just a couple of them.
Ah well, at least they keep the game from dying.

Thanks for the explanation. :)

-Agreee with that.. -and VOTE Cunin for president! :D

#6 shad-99

shad-99

I'm too young to die

• 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

made a promotion video for new masterserver 1.1.0.4 too xD

watch it here: http://www.dailymoti...rver_videogames

/shad-99

#7 Cunin