4 replies to this topic

#1 Zorid

Zorid

No bot stands a chance

• Senior Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

HI all,

I have been working on this to help make life a bit easier for modding coop maps, these txt files i made should help speed up things when it comes to making conversations to play on your maps, just add the sound id in your play sound script ;)

I hope everyone finds this very helpful and handy, especially if you like playing sounds via irc, just don't over do it lol ;p

For irc use !snda sound id

Regards

Zorid.

Attached Files

#2 dubstar

dubstar

Ultra violence

• Renegade Moderators
  • 341 posts
  • Steam:
    dubXP

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

OMG how long did those take to write up xD thanks for sharing Z :D
Support Officer

#3 Zorid

Zorid

No bot stands a chance

• Senior Moderators
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Well it started thursday evening when i showed thanismith how to bring up all the convos in leveledit by clicking on Strings and then edit table. its shows all the convos in txt, later on that night he came bk to me and he had somehow got a program to copy the strings txt. after he did this he sent me a txt doc with it all in but it was a huge mess ask tnai lol. anyways i manually edited all of it from thursday night and i finished it today this morning in all about 25 hours ish to complete was alot of work but well worth it as i need to add convos to my custom map which will soon be finished ;)

btw i noticed i missed a sound in the gentxt doc go edit find and type: i've got this one

im sure you can correct just that one i hope there ent anymore i missed lol glad you like it hope it come in handy ;)

Here is a v small piece of the origanal txt file it edited:
Spoiler

xD

Zorid.

#4 dubstar

dubstar

Ultra violence

• Renegade Moderators
  • 341 posts
  • Steam:
    dubXP

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

good work mate :Thumbs up:
Support Officer

#5 rossnisbe

rossnisbe

Hurt me plenty

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:07 PM

zorid see the original txt file do you really call that a very SMALL piece of it lol its bigger that I don't know what my esay I can write in English I wright about 2 lines cause I really struggle in school +_+saying that the thing is probally huge so then again this could be a very small piece lol I'm just speaking my mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users