#1 Cunin

Cunin

:U

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:24 PM

The general rules are the same of the other Exodus servers, with a few obvious differences.

Cheating
Cheating is not allowed under any circumstances. If you are caught cheating, you will be permanently banned from the server. Your computer, your responsibility. Please do yourself and us a favor and don't cheat in the first place.

Language
Language is allowed, but there is no reason to get out of hand. You may be muted by a moderator for extremely excessive language, but is handled on a case by case basis. Racism, in any form, is not tolerated in the Exodus Gaming Community. Racist comments in the server or the #AssaultCube IRC channel will result in a tempban, then a permaban if you can't learn.

Player Conduct
Any player that is radio command spamming, flooding text in chat, spam voting, being excessively rude, or being an annoyance in general will be kicked, tempbanned or permabanned if a moderator deems it necessary. Remember that players in the Exodus Gaming Community are expected to reciprocate the fun and pleasant environment the server is trying to maintain.

Team Killing
TeamKilling is something that can happen, but if you're caught doing it intentionally, then the staff will take all the necessary measures to stop you.

Lagging
You may not be guilty of having a bad lag intentionally, but if your Ping gets too high, then the staff is allowed to kick you, or tempban if you keep coming back with the same bad ping.
Having a bad ping will ruin the fun for everyone, so we need to keep those players out.

Server Moderators
If you have problems, please contact one of our moderators (called admins in AssaultCube) either in-game or IRC:

Cunin
cr0sis
Ethenal
himself92
tactic356
ArmaniX
h_cub3
Bukz
producepr
raven
JohnnyD, cuberZ
Robs
tundra
VallDiGna (also known as er_xavo, [aCKa]SpAiN)
jomattix
Styx293
Monas
shad
SlimingDog(GER)
bugboy1028
Lage (was Champion, aka Mystogan :D)
rampage
JoeSmith
Anderson
Marti
ShadowZ
Blueberry
Droid
XFA
Jack-is
DES|Mazellan
Frittoss
PhaNtom
Medusa

Edited by Cunin, 14 October 2013 - 12:00 PM.
updated mods list

#2 cube

cube

I'm too young to die

• Assault Cube Moderators
  • 174 posts
  • Steam:
    cube

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:07 PM

Thx for posting these ;)
:x Brrraaapppp

#3 Darkest_Night

Darkest_Night

Darkest_Nig/Lady GaGa

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for using my words ;)

Good rules, hopefully those AC losers will read them! lol
Posted Image

#4 TriGgaS

TriGgaS

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

yep , thanks for posting this and pulling through with ur promise cunin .

#5 himself92

himself92

Forum Whore

• Renegade Moderators
  • 1,785 posts
  • Steam:
    Himsellf93

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:33 PM

Good rules, hopefully those AC losers will read them! lol

I hope so too lol

#6 andy1996c

andy1996c

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

How high does the ping need to be before you get kicked? I'm asking cause mine always runs at around 250-300

#7 grant89uk

grant89uk

• Renegade Moderators
  • 632 posts
  • Steam:
    grant_rfc

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

When your ping ingame starts to show as "orange/red" then id worry, thats usually about 500-600 ping though so you are fine.
Posted Image

#8 himself92

himself92

Forum Whore

• Renegade Moderators
  • 1,785 posts
  • Steam:
    Himsellf93

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

grant is right and when it hits red then the pipel in server go Incredible Hulk on you

#9 Daft

Daft

DISREGARD ME, I USE A MAC

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hmm.. I guess so.

#10 Cunin

Cunin

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

How high does the ping need to be before you get kicked? I'm asking cause mine always runs at around 250-300

yeah don't worry, my ping is like that and I have no problems.
When it turns yellow/red you'll notice people warping all over the place, that's the time when they gets kicked.

#11 TriGgaS

TriGgaS

Hey, not too rough!

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:30 PM

most poeple hate playing while that laggy anyways, cuz as much as you'll get lag kills, you'll prolly just die from people you don't see too. doesn't make sense really

if your lag is that bad, go mow a lawn and get rid of ur fisher price modem =p

We are Exodus, and we approve this message ;)

#12 tundra

tundra

Nightmare

• 581 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

alright thanks so much for letting me know! People are saying that camping is illegal but its not its not preffered but not illegal am i correct!
!bo0m $h@ckA L@ckA!

#13 Cunin

Cunin

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

Yes you are correct. Though voting to kick campers isn't illegal either, so it's one's choice to be a camper, but also to face a kick if people don't like it.

#14 tundra

tundra

Nightmare

• 581 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

yup yup thats true and I believe what we have discussed earlier about kicking and such...=p
!bo0m $h@ckA L@ckA!

#15 g.O.D

g.O.D

Ultra violence

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Steam:
    g.O.D

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

The general rules are the same of the other Exodus servers, with a few obvious differences.

Cheating
Cheating is not allowed under any circumstances. If you are caught cheating, you will be permanently banned from the server. Your computer, your responsibility. Please do yourself and us a favor and don't cheat in the first place.

Language
Language is allowed, but there is no reason to get out of hand. You may be muted by a moderator for extremely excessive language, but is handled on a case by case basis. Racism, in any form, is not tolerated in the Exodus Gaming Community. Racist comments in the server or the #AssaultCube IRC channel will result in a tempban, then a permaban if you can't learn.

Player Conduct
Any player that is radio command spamming, flooding text in chat, spam voting, being excessively rude, or being an annoyance in general will be kicked, tempbanned or permabanned if a moderator deems it necessary. Remember that players in the Exodus Gaming Community are expected to reciprocate the fun and pleasant environment the server is trying to maintain.

Team Killing
TeamKilling is something that can happen, but if you're caught doing it intentionally, then the staff will take all the necessary measures to stop you.

Lagging
You may not be guilty of having a bad lag intentionally, but if your Ping gets too high, then the staff is allowed to kick you, or tempban if you keep coming back with the same bad ping.
Having a bad ping will ruin the fun for everyone, so we need to keep those players out.

Posted Image
Mind over Matter
Posted Image
The -DM- Medic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

<Reaver11> Dont run under IRC ladders! /\ xD
<ChaosLegionnaire> ....
<gOD> hehe
<ChaosLegionnaire> dont break any mirrors :รพ
<ChaosLegionnaire> this includes breaking the surface of water which is also a type of mirror

Originally posted by Reckneya
Well let me tell you, I will miss them. I will miss them like I miss toothpain when I am trying to eat pussy.
Face your Fears Live your Dreams!

#16 tundra

tundra

Nightmare

• 581 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

yup yup prettybmuch....
!bo0m $h@ckA L@ckA!

#17 jamesgryffindor99

jamesgryffindor99

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:29 AM

I agree to the rules.

#18 Orynge

Orynge

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

I suggest you guys use "blocki Hitler". Just saying...

#19 Lage

Lage

Hey, not too rough!

• 50 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Well just as a side note, I just changed my IRC and in-game nickname to "Mystogan" (yes I'm a fan of Fairy Tail before you ask :P ) so to avoid confusion I suggest Cunin to at lease please put an "A.k.a. Mystogan" next to my name, but I'll work on informing people who know me about my name change.

I'll be watching the servers more often now, since I got some more time available, and I'll be reporting only permabans here on the forums. See ya around.
Posted Image

Well there you have it, she's one of my favorite champions from League of Legends - Irelia.

#20 Cunin

Cunin

• Administrators
  • 2,614 posts
  • Steam:
    Cunin

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

I always forget to update these lists...if anyone else needs it updated just let me know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users