• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FuckTheMillenium

FuckTheMillenium

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:14 AM

So tried are explain game actions to pm admins but nobody listens it. I had a visible reasons to despise the some playing bastards thats two months has contributed to my negativity fo my highest game skills.Usually often received offencive messages and bullshit to my pm, once happens on Marathon server, so see thats them happens so bad in real life.

As for myself- Havent received any warning regarding these actions. For all time I never not used any cheats on server. Each ban of server should have a certain period of time.

Repeat I didn't want to hurt the server and offense administrators who saw what was happening. I excuse for inconvenience and disruption of the game, so give word thats- from the new game I get play peacefully.

#2 dubstar

dubstar

Ultra violence

• Renegade Moderators
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

So tried are explain game actions to pm admins but nobody listens it. I had a visible reasons to despise the some playing bastards thats two months has contributed to my negativity fo my highest game skills.Usually often received offencive messages and bullshit to my pm, once happens on Marathon server, so see thats them happens so bad in real life.

As for myself- Havent received any warning regarding these actions. For all time I never not used any cheats on server. Each ban of server should have a certain period of time.

Repeat I didn't want to hurt the server and offense administrators who saw what was happening. I excuse for inconvenience and disruption of the game, so give word thats- from the new game I get play peacefully.

This isn't the first time you have logged in using other players names to set rude join messages.

The decision to permanently ban you has been made.

Support Officer

#3 FuckTheMillenium

FuckTheMillenium

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:45 AM

But I did not use cheats and third-party programs on serv or it's so principally against me? I described above the reason for the enmity between the ugly players, because imo sick of listening shit and offense. but youre dont seems to wanta understand it, I have game here a long time ago.
There is no reason to give permanently ban.I was not warned about the consequences and exused for that and give word, I want to play normally, so don't thicken the clouds
A showdown out of the server

Furin do not ignore at least U.

#4 Dethdeath

Dethdeath

• Administrators
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:47 PM

You were banned for the same offense twice before, once in 2017 and once in 2018. Those weren't warnings to you? Back then you were warned multiple times not to do it again. We told you this was not the way to solve problems with other players.

You put racial and homophobic slurs into the setjoins of several players, that's never an okay way to solve the problems you claim you were having with them.
You could've contacted a moderator or posted here.

Stop acting like a victim. Someone who gets banned 3 times for this kind of shit is far from a victim.

Posted Image

#5 FuckTheMillenium

FuckTheMillenium

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:49 PM

Admin, I appreciate your time and mine, I'm not gon to clog up pm with these requests. Jokes, I'm no gon to make kidding wit you, perhaps youre have their reasons for hating me, even ifa U` consider that I forced fail panishment, U` could fo example ban a Nickname wit my game-play achievements for (two and a half years), ifa` dis so principially in your understanding of.

Why the third? I have this episode the second time, the last ban I had in 2016 more than half a year.I could lie to you and come up with something else but I didn't lie, I have personal hatehood fo bastards, thats spoil the mood in the game, which was not already there.I know thats made assockets and paying for about it now, if I had received at least some warning, it would have been different. I'm responsible about words. But anyway, its your decision. so writing annoying requests I'mo not gon to clutter up server.

I know youre don't believe it anymore.

253x37g.jpg

14294855_1676596805992105_19445843248755

#6 FuckTheMillenium

FuckTheMillenium

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 12:51 AM

3483062-maxpayne+2019-01-02+18-07-45-55.

I know, its was preliminary decision regarding payback over me, but I had time to think about my actions.
Shamefully

#7 FuckTheMillenium

FuckTheMillenium

I'm too young to die

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

If anyone can hear me, show humanity and understanding, missing for game and people on server, if only I knew how it would turn out., I honestly didn't want to hurt the administrators. I promise not to do this, never.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users